WWE TLC 2020 Preview and Predictions

 

 

Alright so Shockingly, I'm stoked for this years event, taking place in the Thunderdome, with no live physical crowd in person, tonight will be a little challenging for the company but they can pull through.

First match of the night, New Day vs Hurt Business. This match will not be a five star match, but I think both teams have the potential to maybe put a little more attention on the tag team scene give a pretty good match. The feud has kind of been dry to me, so I don't expect it to last long after tonight. I'm predicting that Hurt Business wins in a upset.

Nia and Shayna vs Asuka and a mystery partner. This feud should really be done after tonight, so I am not really looking forward to her tag partner will be, maybe Charlotte, who knows. I'm predicting that Nia and Shayna retain their titles for one more ppv.

The Fiend and Randy Orton in a Firefly Funhouse inferno match. The build up for this one has been really well done, leading off of their 2017 feud in the past. Great promos by both men as always. Maybe this feud will not be ending tonight. I can see it going on a little longer. The match might not be as great, but this feud should amp up the rest of the night and set the tone for the other big matches to come.

Sasha Banks vs Carmella for the title. Ok, so to bottomline this one, I don't see Carmella winning tonight. She doesn't need it right now or soon. Sasha should retain and be champ for a few months now, possibly leading into a confrontation with Bianca Belair, a dream match in my opinion. 

AJ Styles vs Drew McIntyre. I reluctanly see Drew winning this one tonight. AJ has already had his run. He will get another chance in the future no doubt, and maybe this feud does not end after tonight, but the reason that I see Drew winning tonight is because of the potential and very possible feud that he will have with his friend Sheamus down the line. The seeds for this one has already been planted, and WWE is doing a great job at taking this one just a little slow, so the buildup for a Sheamus and Drew feud leading to the title match, will be awesome and hopefully well put together. Now just because I see Drew winning tonight, doesn't necessarily mean that he won't have another match for tonight. The Miz is lurking in the shadows just like 10 years ago, so Drew better have his head on a swivel or we could be seeing The Miz leave as champ.

Roman vs Kevin Owens. Right away, I can see this feud lasting longer. I'm not tired of it at all. This feud has been very well put together with adding Jey Uso and both guys stepping it up, especially Roman. He's tearing it up right now, white hot and I do not see him losing anytime soon honestly. I will be very disappointed if this match doesn't deliver like I expect it to do. 

Overall, it should be a fun night for a wrestling fan, so let's see!

Comments