WWE RAW 12/9/20 Review

 Ok so as far as RAW goes, it was anything but that..RAW. I mean I enjoyed the Fiend/Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton storyline, but other than that, the rest of to me was dead. I thought the WWE championship feud would be a little better Monday, but it really did not interest me. Vince or Trips needs to get rid of Retribution all together or just move them back down to NXT. At least they'll be taken seriously there. I expressed how I felt about the Lana/Nia feud and I don't think I need to go into detail about that one, but that promo from Nia on Monday was so cringy. 

  I was happy for Cedric Alexander making a statement in defeating Kofi. Yeah Kofi just had a match before that, but still..Alexander stepped up. Good for him. I'm not covering anything more, but I will say I loved how Raw ended this week though. That feud can only grow from there.





Comments