Welcome to My First Blog

 Hi everyone and resident WWE, AEW, and wrestling fans in general. I'm your Resident WWE Fanatic and I welcome you to my page. This is just sort of a introduction to my page about my opinions on what is going on in the wrestling world these days, past and the future. I will be giving my unbiased feedback about the most recent wrestling stories, events, wrestlers, and much more. I'm a diehard WWE fan for life, but I will be dabbling a little about other promotions as well and I'm looking forward to seeing what this new journey of mine brings. Just to be clear, My favorite is Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Sasha Banks, and the newcomer Bianca Belair, but I'm a fan of many more; they all just are scattered around in my mind lol and I can't really organize them, but you mention whoever and I will tell you if I like them or not. I'm not a hater of anyone so any of your opinions I welcome. It is good to have different opinions of your own, because that makes for conversation, and I like that, but just no disrespect. Anyways, I am anticipating next week's action packed programs from all across the board and I will be back on here, as well as my twitter account  @TheeWwe.  Until then, take care folks and I'll see ya around!




Comments

Post a Comment